Successful entrepreneurs get things done. Here are 10 ways to boost your productivity that will help you get more accomplished than ever before!
10 Ways To Boost Your Productivity with Crystal Paine
10 ways to boost your productivity:
1. How do you stay focused on 1 thing at a time? Learn 1 platform at a time and once you’ve learned that one, move on to a new one. Delegate certain platforms or pieces to other people so you can stay focused on bigger picture things.
2. When do you know its time to delegate something? The biggest thing is if you can financially justify paying someone to take over for you. The income needs to grow ahead of the expenses. Sometimes you can bring someone on to take over a project that may be so much better at it than you are. This can make your business better.
- I still suggest learning it yourself first, that way when you hire someone to do it you know if they are doing a good job or not. And you can appreciate all the work and effort they are putting into it.
3. How have you been able to tame the email monster? The first thing I did was remove my email from my phone. This kept me from going straight into my emails and seeing what fires need to be put out first instead of taking care of myself and taking care of my family in the morning. This helps me to get a great foundation set for the day. A successful day begins the night before:
4. What does this process look for you? Every day looks a little different because of kids and family activities. This is why I like the time block schedule; I can figure out what time I need to quit work in order to make the evening schedule happen. The last thing I do before I go to sleep is, sit down and write my to-do list for the next day. I map out my time block for the next day and it relieves stress and makes all my goals look more realistic and doable.
Know your priorities for your business. If you are staying focused on your priorities, there will be things that you will need to say no to in order to say yes to your priorities. With my 2020 goals I already know what I am saying yes to, so this will make it easier to say no to things that don’t help me in achieving my goals.
Final thoughts on boosting your productivity:
When you are just getting started, start with 1 platform at a time. If you start with all of them, it gets frustrating and you will burn out!
Personal Mantra: Focus and Finish. Focus on 1 project at a time.
About Crystal Paine:
Crystal Paine is a child of God, wife, homeschool mom of three, businesswoman, author, and speaker.
Crystal is the face behind moneysavingmom.com, the podcast called the Crystal Paine Show, and is the creator of yourbloggingmentor.com, in addition, she does a ton of live videos on just about every social media platform and is the author of multiple popular books.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Google Calendar – if you are running a business, here is a link for Google Suite
Want to discuss this episode with us?
Join the Creating a Brand Community, on us, for 3 days! (We won’t charge you if you don’t end up wanting to be part of the community) We’d love to get to know you and have you as part of our team.